“Being the best in the business is not only having the solution to your client’s challenges, but the right content and strategy to serve as many people as possible with your work” – HPCarr.
Hollie crafts bespoke creative content to deliver business objectives. She works in partnership with clients to understand the purpose, audience and desired outcome to deliver the best possible long-term results for you, your business and brand.
- Writer – A best selling author, ghost/copywriter of books, articles, blogs, websites, brochures, sales copy and campaigns. Hollie is a seasoned storyteller, writing for national newspapers, magazines, businesses and high profile experts to inspire, inform and increase impact.
- Editor – An experienced Brand Editor of Communications, Hollie taught English at University level and helped develop an English Major degree curriculum, before becoming a professional Editor in business, ensuring the highest quality content and communications.
- Strategist – A senior creative consultant, Hollie has developed and implemented successful strategy for a range of organisations, from start-ups to multi-billion dollar brands. She has won numerous awards such as a ‘National Excellence Award’ for ‘outstanding contribution to business’.
Hollie respects client confidentiality, working under NDA when requested, and has worked with a range of high profile people and organisations, including Royalty, UK government, global icons, banks, airlines, technology giants, small + medium sized organisations, startups and high profile experts.
Key skills & experience
- Strategic leadership – Hollie’s award winning work with business leaders, identifies key objective and creates an achievable plan to help deliver results.
- Innovation – with three global patents filed and published, Hollie is a creator of novel solutions to business challenges. Hollie led an integrated innovation campaign across IBMUK before taking on a global role as External Relations Manager for Research, Development and Innovation ($6billion annual investment). She Co-Founded an innovative new charity to make generosity more effective, helping hundreds of causes with thousands of hours and millions of donations.
- Brand Manager – Hollie has been responsible for the brand of multi-billion dollar organisations, plus creating and establishing new brands and organisations from scratch.
- Writing – a best selling author who also ghostwrites, copywriter and creates compelling content that converts.
- Education – Hollie taught at university level and helped create the syllabus and curriculum for a degree scheme. Hollie has also created online learning courses and loves simplifying complexities into easy to understand accessible resources.
- Editing – Hollie is an experienced Editor of Communications, ensuring that all brand messaging is consistent, correct and compelling.
- Public Relations – as an External Relations manager at IBM, Hollie worked across TV, Radio and print, with all major nationals and specialist publications. She has also been responsible for crisis management communications with some of the largest organisations in the UK.
- Team work – Hollie loves bringing out the best from high performance teams and individuals, mentoring, nurturing and achieving high performance results.